Thursday, September 27, 2007

summer vacation is over...

Long time no see. I was very busy during summer vacation. I practiced dancing, worked, prepared school festival with my classmates and so on. Classes began on September 25. Last day of summer vacation, members of AGU in America 2007 met and ate dinner together. I had not seen and talked with most of them in Japan, so I feel funny. We talked memories in Maryland and recent conditions. We enjoyed the time.
Now, I am writing a paper about American politics. This assignment is for student attending studying abroad in university of Maryland and American. I must hand in tomorrow…(>_<)

5 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Kotomi! I love the photo! I am happy to know you got together for dinner the day before classes began. Why did you feel funny? Or did you mean that it was fun? Good luck with your paper on American politics. Did you write it in Japanese or in English?

Ji Won said...

Kotomi!

Glad to see the smiling faces of some of you through the uploaded picture! How did the paper turn out? I just finished all of the essays for the medical school after struggling with them for four months! It felt like a long semester to me and I'm so glad it's over now.

Anyways, good luck in your classes and keep in touch oyomesan~! ^^

Ai said...

Hi, Kotomi!

It's realy good Photo^^
I want one piece of them---!

Anonymous said...

Браво, дюже хорошая мысль [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-tekhnologiyakh-stroitelstva.html]строительные порталы новосибирска[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've
loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider
at a reasonable price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!


Here is my webpage :: how to buy A car